I used a lathe to cut out the circles for the collar and put the
weights on top when I glued them together.
set of ribs.
ribs in place.
put the radar on top to see how it would look.
am using the lathe at work. Again sorry for the picture.
Cup. This is the bottom part of a air bag from the suspension
system of a car from work. Sorry for the pictures but couldn't
down load them from the phone.
machined & i am cutting MFD board for the rest.
finished yet. Just put the light rods in to see what it would
look like. I have to screw & glue the parts together.
the discs on a brake drum lathe at work.
are made of Plexiglas
to bad of a cut on the discs.
i use the PVC pipe for the boot ring instead of the lid in the
you can see the Goop lid is just about the same diameter as the
cut the center out but didn't like the way it looked.
half of radar section made from oak plywood.
used wood filler to fill in the sides and then sanded them, it
makes a lot of dust but has a nice finish.
the black trim i used flexible corner molding.
8 pieces of wood i used some floor boards i pulled up from the
dining room. I am putting a new floor down.
used for the radar.
materials for tread section.
gray wood you see is from an old sign from work that has been
sitting there for the last 10 years. They were going to throw
it out but i got it.
motors i got off of Ebay for $160.00 The will need the 24 volt
system to work.
used the belt sander to smooth these out.
used the band saw to cut these out.
i need to rout these out.
& my wife with some parts of the B9
The collar is a fan shroud.
are from the air leveling system on a Lincoln.
ribs are made.
tread section soon to follow.