Journal Entry:  16 October 2000

I made a little progress over the weekend.  I trimmed my hinges to the correct height to work with the fiberglass knees I purchased and then decided to go ahead and finish them.  I drilled tapped and countersunk 26 holes on the tread section to allow for attachment of the side panels.  I'm using 4-40 screws (small) with the counter sink heads so that they sit flush with the side panels.  I did some preliminary work on my home made leg support.  I'm designing my robot with the ability to "lean" forward about 10 degrees and back about 4 degrees.  I'll have more details on the design of the leg support that allows this as I progress.  Finally, I've done a little work on my power supply since I need to design a mount in the tread section for it.