Journal Entry:  25 February 2001

Greg Logue came over this weekend and we worked on our robots together.  Above is a test fit of my chest area hardware.

Here's a shot of the finished programming bay.

I built working switches for the 10 chest buttons using Norm's buttons (modified), Scott's bezel and 10 illuminated switches(modified).  Here's some pics:

The rest of these are shots of the neon backplate.  I mounted it using two machine screws in the top of the torso and again used bondo to provide mounting lip for the lower edge of the back plate.  The last couple of shots show how I used a piece of scrap 1/4" acrylic to mount the neon power supply and voice sync unit to the backplate.